- Discover the majestic beauty of Saint Bavo Cathedral
- Explore a relic of the Middle Ages, St. Nicholas' Church
- Imagine what it was like to live as a king at Earl’s Castle
- Gaze across at the Lake of Love and the Beguinage
- Treasure the inherent beauty of Our Lady's Church and Michelangelo's Madonna
Discover 2 of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow your guide back in time on a day tour. Choose between a private and a shared option. Walk through both cities and see some of their most famous landmarks, including Saint-Bavo’s Cathedral of Ghent, Bruges' Old Town, and the Lake of Love.
Ghent’s medieval architecture and vibrant atmosphere will impress you as you visit Saint-Bavo’s Cathedral, home to the famous Mystic Lamb painting (option), and pass by the Castle of the Counts of Flanders the picturesque medieval harbor Graslei and much more.
In Bruges, you will enjoy the peaceful Lake of Love and the old beguinage. With your guide, discover the city and its cobbled streets on foot and you also have the option to enjoy a pleasant boat trip along the narrow canals.
Transportation to all destinations
Professional and multilingual guide
Walking tour in Ghent
Walking tour in Bruges
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund