My Guide Website?
Brussels: 2.5-Hour Belgian Chocolate Making Workshop100 Reviews
Learn how to become a chocolate artisan and make your own Belgian chocolates. Master the tips and tricks to make delicious pralines and mendiant chocolates at a 2.5-hour workshop.
- Learn how to make more than 30 Belgian chocolates from scratch
- Make your own praline and mendiant chocolates
- Get your own box of homemade chocolates to take home
- Savor the fruits of your labor at a chocolate tasting
DescriptionLearn how to make authentic Belgian chocolates at a 2.5-hour chocolate workshop. Work in small teams to discover how to temper chocolate the proper way to get it crisp and shiny. Prepare your own praline and mendiant chocolates from scratch, including the fillings, and then get some time to socialize with the other participants. Enjoy a complimentary coffee, orange juice, beer or other beverage, and taste the chocolates that you have just made. Take home your very own box of chocolates as a keepsake souvenir of the amazing experience.
IncludesChocolate making workshop All ingredients and equipment 1 hot chocolate Chocolate making home kit (sold separately)
- This tour is suitable for vegetarians. There is also a vegan chocolate option
- The local operator currently offers dark chocolate workshops to individuals only. If you are coming in a group, contact the local operator for white chocolate, milk chocolate and other options
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now