My Guide Website?
Brussels: Belgian Beer Tasting and Course at a Private Bar115 Reviews
On this 1-hour activity you’ll get to taste great beers and expand your knowledge of stouts, lagers and India pale ales. Learn about the fermentation processes used in Belgian beer styles and other trade secrets. Enjoy a relaxed workshop atmosphere.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brussels:If youʻre booking your trip to Brussels last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tervuren: AfricaMuseum Entry Ticket
- Brussels: Highlights and Hidden Gems Bike Tour
- Brussels Atomium Entry Ticket with Free Design Museum Ticket
- Brussels: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- From Brussels: Flanders Fields Remembrance Full-Day Trip
- Try at least 5 different Belgian beers
- Enjoy an introductory course on the world of beers
- Learn the proper way to taste beers
DescriptionTaste some of the finest and some of the most unusual Belgian beers on this interactive 60-minute workshop held in Brussels. You'll make new friends as you learn how to properly taste beer. During the course you’ll have the opportunity to taste at least 5 different Belgian beers. The workshop will cover all the basic topics related to the production of beer, from the brewing processes to the history of brewing and the factors that distinguish the different styles of beer. After the beer tasting workshop, you can join a famous Brussels pub crawl and explore the nightlife of Brussels, at a discounted price.
Includes5 beer tastings Water Guide for about an hour
- You need to be at least 16 years old to join this tour (and be accompanied by a responsible participant at least 18 years old)