My Guide Website?
Brussels: Belgian Beer Tasting Tour20 Reviews
Sample a selection of the best beers in the world on a tasting tour of Brussels. Learn the secrets behind different beer styles, including beers made at old Trappist monasteries.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brussels:If youʻre booking your trip to Brussels last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Brussels: Capture the most Photogenic Spots with a Local
- Brussels: Highlights and Hidden Gems Bike Tour
- From Brussels: Bruges and Ghent in a Day Guided Tour
- From Brussels: Flanders Fields Remembrance Full-Day Trip
- Tervuren: AfricaMuseum Entry Ticket
- Enjoy a drink in the most popular bars of Brussels
- Discover why Belgian beer is so highly acclaimed
- Visit historic venues such as the atmospheric L’Imaige Nostre-Dame
DescriptionLearn the history of the best beer in the world on a tasting tour through the historic heart of Brussels. Experience first-hand why UNESCO included Belgian beer on its intangible cultural heritage of humanity list in 2016 as you sample a selection of 6 beers. Wander down the atmospheric alleys to find characteristic venues such as L’Imaige Nostre-Dame, said to be almost as old as the city itself. Hear about different brews, including the famous beers made at Trappist monasteries, and learn the secrets about how they are all made. Join the locals in popular venues, such as the family-owned A La Mort Subite and the traditional A la Bécasse beer hall. Marvel at the wide selection of beers on offer at the Delirium Cafe, and enjoy a drink inside the iconic Le Cirio bar and brasserie on Grand-Place.
Includes6 Belgian beers
- It is recommended that you eat something before starting this tour