My Guide Website?
Brussels Card: 24, 48 or 72 Hour Validity110 Reviews
The Brussels Card is the key to discovering the sights and visiting the attractions of the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card puts the city at your fingertips with access to some of the best museums, tourist attractions, tours, shops and more.
- Enjoy free access to 49 of Brussels’ museums, including all highlights
- Benefit from discounts on tourist attractions and tours
- Take advantage of discounts in restaurants, bars and shops
DescriptionChoose from a 24, 48, or 72 hour option and a large variety of popular museums and attractions in Brussels. Visit the same museum as many times as you like with this easy-to-use Brussels Card. You’ll have free access to all permanent collections of the museums. Most of the temporary exhibitions are also included, except at Old Masters Museum, Natural Sciences Museum and Cinquantenaire Museum. The discounts for the various attractions, tours, shops, restaurants, and bars provided in the booklet you’ll receive when you exchange your voucher are for single use only, but the discounts remain valid even after the Brussels Card has expired. To obtain a discount, you simply need to present the Brussels Card and the corresponding voucher. Museums (Free entry): AfricaMuseum Art & History Museum Art & Marges Museum Autoworld Brussels Autrique House Belgian Chocolate Village Belgian Comic Strip Center Belgian Museum of Freemasonry BELvue Museum Boghossian Foundation BOZAR (Centre for Fine Arts) Brussels City Museum CENTRALE for contemporary art Charlier Museum Choco-Story Brussels CIVA Coudenberg Palace Design Museum Brussels Erasmus House and Old Beguinage Fashion & Lace Museum Fin-de-Siècle Museum Fondation Jacques Brel (permanent exhibition) GardeRobe MannekenPis Halle Gate Jewish Museum of Belgium KANAL - Centre Pompidou KBR museum La Fonderie – Brussels Museum of Industry and Work Le Botanique Magritte Museum Maurice Béjart House Meise Botanic Garden MIGRATIEMUSEUMMIGRATION MIMA - Millennium Iconoclast Museum of Art MOOF (Museum of Original Figurines) Museum of abstract art Museum of Medicine Museum of Natural Sciences Museum of the Belgian Brewers Musical Instruments Museum Old Masters Museum Planetarium of Brussels René Magritte Museum Royal Military Museum Schaerbeek Beer Museum Sewer Museum The Crossbow Guild Museum Train World WIELS Attractions (discounts): Experience.brussels: free entrance + free booklet Koekelberg Basilica: -2€ off the individual entrance fee for the panoramic view (6€) Shops (discounts): De Biertempel: -25% on purchase of 35€ or more Elisabeth (chocolate store): -15% on purchase of 35€ or more Godiva Manneken Pis (chocolate store): -15% on purchase of 35€ or more Librairie Galerie Brüsel: -5% on every purchase Planète Chocolat: -20% on every purchase and / or -1€ off chocolate demonstrations Restaurants and Bars (discounts) Archiduc: -50% on concerts Aux Armes de Bruxelles: -15% off the bill Brasserie Horta: free coffee (if ordered with a waffle, a crêpe or an ice-cream) Chez Léon: -15% off the bill La Fleur en Papier Doré: free coffee (if ordered with a “Brussels’ specials” dish) or 1€ off drinks Les Filles: free coffee (if ordered with lunch) Moeder Lambic: 1 free tapa (charcuterie), if taken with 2 beers Brussels Beer Project: 1 free beer of the month (12,5 cl) if taken with a beer from the taproom Alternative Transportation Electric bike Billy Bike: free ride Electric Scooter Dott: free ride
IncludesFree access to 49 museums in Brussels Discounts on tourist attractions and tours Discounts at restaurants and bars Discounts at several Brussels shops Free map of the city and free museum map Free Brussels Card information guide
- The Brussels Card is valid until January 31, 2023 included
- As a general rule, for children below the age of 12 it's not a good idea to buy a Brussels Card, from the point of view of saving money. Children get discounts at most museums and attractions (often free access for children up to 5 years and free access or discounts up to 50 per cent for children between 6 and 12 years old). Also students often benefit from special fees at museums and attractions on presentation of their student card
- Most of the museums are closed on Mondays
- The ticket cannot be reimbursed, even when it has been lost or stolen, and cannot be returned or exchanged. No ticket duplicate will be issued, even if the ticket is lost or stolen
- If you want to add public transport, you can buy a Brussels Card + STIB here: https://www.getyourguide.com/brussels-card-24-48-or-72-hour-public-transport-stib-t119566/ Many Brussels museums are closed on Mondays
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€32.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today