My Guide Website?
Brussels Card with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus40 Reviews
Get the keys to Brussels and save money on entrance to dozens of museums and attractions with a Brussels Card, for 24, 48 or 72 hours. Explore the city at your own pace on the hop-on hop-off bus.
- Enjoy free access to 49 museums in Brussels
- Get discounts on tourist attractions and tours
- Save money in participating restaurants, bars, and shops
- Enjoy free use of the hop-on hop-off buses
- Store your card and plan easily your trip with the Brussels Card app
DescriptionSave time and money on individual entrance to museums and attractions with a Brussels Card, valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours after first activation. Explore at your own pace with access to the hop-on hop-off bus for the duration of your card. Museums: • Art and Marges Museum • AfricaMuseum • Art & History Museum • Autoworld • Autrique House • Belgian Chocolate Village • Belgian Comic Strip Center • Boghossian Foundation - Villa Empain • BELvue Museum • BOZAR Centre for Fine Arts • Museum of the Belgian Brewers • Le Botanique • Charlier Museum • Choco-Story Brussels • Museum of the City of Brussels • Coudenberg – Former Palace of Brussels • Erasmushouse and Old Beguinage • Belgian Museum of Freemasonry • Fin-de-Siècle Museum • Halle Gate • Botanic Garden Meise • Musical Instruments Museum (MIM) • Museum of Natural Sciences • Magritte Museum (city center) • René Magritte Museum (Jette) • Old Masters Museum • MOOF • Planetarium of Brussels • WIELS • CENTRALE for contemporary art • La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour • Museum of Medicine • Royal Military Museum • MIMA - Millennium Iconoclast Museum of Art • Sewers Museum • Jewish Museum of Belgium • Fashion and Lace Museum • Train World • Fondation Jacques Brel (permanent exhibition) • Design Museum Brussels • The Guild of the Crossbowmen • Children's Museum • CIVA • GardeRobe MannekenPis • Jewish Museum of Belgium • KBR museum • MigratieMuseumMigration • MIMA - Millenium Iconoclast Museum of Art • Schaerbeek Beer Museum • Sewer Museum • Museum of Fantastic Art Culture and Tours (discounts with the Brussels Card): • Ghent, Bruges and Brussels (by Brussels City Tours) : -15% • Beer and chocolate tour (by Hungry's Mary): -10€ • Brussel 1900 - Art nouveau (by ARAU): -3€ • CityRuns: -25% • Koekelberg Basilica panoramic view: -2€ • experience.brussels: free entrance + free booklet • Mini-Europe: -2,50€ • Brussels by Water: -1,50€ • Town Hall: -50% • Feminist and decolonial guided tours (by Bamko) -30% • LGBTQI+ tours (by L-Tour) : -30% • Immersive experience of Belgium (by Imagine belgium) Shops (discounts with the Brussels Card): • De Biertempel: -25% • Elisabeth: -15% • Autrique House Shop: -10% Restaurants and Bars (discounts with the Brussels Card): • Archiduc: -50% on concerts • La Fleur en Papier Doré / Het Goudblommeke in Papier: free coffee / -1€ on drinks • Les filles: free coffee • Brussels Beer Project: free beer of the month • Brasserie Horta: free coffee Alternative Transportation • Electric bike Billy Bike: free ride • Electric scooter Circ: free ride Hop-on-Hop-off buses by TOOTbus • Two routes • Headphones available aboard in English, French and Dutch. Brussels Card App Download the free Brussels Card App : • Store your card • Discover all the museums, current exhibitions & attractions • Save your favorites & receive recommendations
IncludesFree access to 49 museums in Brussels Discounts on tourist attractions and tours Discounts or free drink at restaurants and bars Discounts at several shops in Brussels Free use of the hop-on hop-off buses
- It is not necessary to buy a Brussels Card for children under 12 years old in order to save money. Children get discounts at most museums and attractions, including free entry for children up to 5 years old and free entry or discounts of up to 50 per cent for children between 6 and 12 years old. Students also often benefit from special fees at museums and attractions on presentation of their student card
- First use of hop-on-Hop-off buses doesn’t have to coincide with your first museum visit, as the two tickets operate independently of each other.
- Most museums are closed on Mondays
- There may be a surcharge for special exhibitions or shows • Discounts will not be paid in cash and cannot be accumulated with other offers
- The card cannot be reimbursed, even when it has been lost or stolen, and cannot be returned or exchanged. No card duplicate will be issued, even if it is lost or stolen
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€56.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today