My Guide Website?
Brussels: City Card with STIB Public Transportation159 Reviews
Discover the sights and attractions of Brussels at your own pace with a user-friendly city card. Get access to some of the best museums and tourist attractions, and enjoy exclusive discounts on tours and at partner shops, bars and restaurants.
- Enjoy free access to 49 museums in Brussels
- Benefit from discounts on tourist attractions and tours
- Take advantage of discounts in restaurants, bars, and shops
- Get free use of the public transport system (STIB) during the validity of your card
DescriptionSave time and money in Brussels and get access to 49 museums and attractions. Choose from a 24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour Brussels Card and create your own itinerary in the city. Present your card at the ticket desk of any of the participating venues and it will be electronically validated and activated on first use. Benefit from free access to all permanent collections, along with most temporary exhibitions at participating museums (excluding the Old Masters Museum, Natural Sciences Museum, Cinquantenaire Museum, and the Hall Gate). You can visit the same museum as many times as you like. Avail of discounts on various attractions and tours, along with exclusive offers at shops, restaurants, and bars. Plan your visit with the free booklet you’ll receive when you exchange your voucher and make use of the STIB public transportation network to travel for free. Museums: • AfricaMuseum • Art & History Museum • Art & Marges Museum • Autoworld Brussels • Autrique House • Belgian Chocolate Village • Belgian Comic Strip Center • Belgian Museum of Freemasonry • BELvue Museum • Boghossian Foundation BOZAR (Centre for Fine Arts) • Brussels City Museum • CENTRALE for contemporary art • Charlier Museum • Choco-Story Brussels • CIVA • Coudenberg Palace • Design Museum Brussels • Erasmus House and Old Beguinage • Fashion & Lace Museum • Fin-de-Siècle Museum • Fondation Jacques Brel (permanent exhibition) • GardeRobe MannekenPis • Halle Gate • Jewish Museum of Belgium • KANAL - Centre Pompidou • KBR museum • La Fonderie – Brussels Museum of Industry and Work • Le Botanique Magritte Museum • Maurice Béjart House • Meise Botanic Garden • MIGRATIEMUSEUMMIGRATION MIMA - Millennium Iconoclast • Museum of Art • MOOF (Museum of Original Figurines) • Museum of abstract art • Museum of Medicine • Museum of Natural Sciences • Museum of the Belgian Brewers • Musical Instruments Museum • Old Masters Museum • Planetarium of Brussels • René Magritte Museum • Royal Military Museum • Schaerbeek Beer Museum • Sewer Museum • The Crossbow Guild Museum • Train World WIELS • Experience.brussels: free entrance + free booklet • Koekelberg Basilica: -2€ off the individual entrance fee for the panoramic view (6€) • ARAU (Art Nouveau tours): -30% off the individual ticket price (20€) • Bamko (feminist and decolonial tours): -30% off the individual ticket price • Beer and Chocolate Tour: -10€ off the adult ticket price (80€) • Brussels by Water: -2€ off the adult ticket price (6€) • Brussels City Tours: -15% off the adult ticket price for all tours (Ghent, Bruges, Brussels, Amsterdam, Ypres…) • City Runs: -25% off the tour prices (24€) • L-Tour (rainbow tours): -30% off the individual ticket price (10€) • Town Hall: -50% off the ticket price (7€ adults, 5€ students & pensioners) • Wetsi Art Gallery (female African artists-tours) -25% off the individual ticket price (12€) Shops: • De Biertempel: -25% • Brussels Beer Project: free beer of the month • Librairie Galerie Brüsel: -5% • Elisabeth: -15% • Godiva Manneken Pis: -25% • Planète Chocolat: -20% Restaurants and Bars: • A La Mort Subite: free coffee • Archiduc: -50% on concerts • Les filles: free coffee • Brasserie Horta: free coffee • Restaurant Aux Armes de Bruxelles: -15% off the bill • Restaurant Chez Léon: -15% off the bill • Moeder Lambic: free tapa • Restaurant du MIM: free coffee Alternative Transportation • Electric bike Billy Bike: free ride • Electric scooter Circ: free ride
IncludesFree access to 49 museums in Brussels Discounts on tourist attractions and tours Discounts at partner restaurants and bars Discounts at several shops in Brussels Public transportation
- Please note that discounts at participating shops, restaurants and bars are for single use only. However, the discounts remain valid even after your Brussels Card has expired • To obtain a discount, simply present the Brussels Card and the corresponding voucher
- As a general rule, children below 12 years old do not need a Brussels Card as they are entitled to discounts at most museums and attractions. Access is often free for children up to 5 years old, with discounts of up to 50% off for children between 6 and 12 years old. Students also often benefit from special entrance fees at museums and attractions.
- Most museums are closed on Mondays
- The ticket cannot be reimbursed and cannot be returned or exchanged. No ticket duplicate will be issued, even if the ticket is lost or stolen
- The public transport ticket is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the first use in a bus, tram or metro. This first use doesn’t have to coincide with the first time you visit a museum