My Guide Website?
Brussels: Famous City Residents Exploration Game1 Reviews
Discover the famous people of Brussels by solving challenges and unlocking stories on your phone leading you to new places and amazing stories.
- See the sights in beautiful Brussels on this exciting phone exploration game
- Explore Maison Du Roi, Hotel Amigo, Jacques Brel Sculpture and more
- Enjoy the perfect mix of a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Learn about the secrets of the seventh art with the Lumiere brothers
- Discover the location of the former prison where Karl Marx was incarcerated
DescriptionThe city game starts at Maison Du Roi. It will take you between 1 to 1.5 hours to complete and you can also explore at your own pace: pause the game and resume anytime from the location where you paused it. You will finish at the Marie Curie Sculpture. As you solve challenges, the story unfolds and exact directions on your phone will guide you to the next location. Up for a fun challenge? After your booking, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone. You can play on your own, in a large group or in several smaller groups that compete against each other and meet at the final stop of the game. We recommend that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone.
IncludesA city exploration game available on your phone. 24/7 customer support.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€4.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today