My Guide Website?
Brussels: Full-Day Excursion from Amsterdam98 Reviews
Explore the Belgian city of Brussels on a day trip from Amsterdam, enjoying the scenic views en route. Visit the main highlights of the city, including Manneken Pis, the Royal Palace and much more.
- Enjoy the scenic drive as you travel from Amsterdam to Belgium
- See attractions in Brussels including the Manneken Pis fountain and Royal Palace
- Make a photo stop in front of the Atomium
- Taste some famous Belgian chocolate
DescriptionDiscover the treasures of Belgium on a full-day excursion from Amsterdam. A variety of outstanding beers, waffles and chocolates await, as do sights as varied as the Royal Palace and the Atomium in Brussels. You’ll stop first in Brussels, where you’ll enjoy a tour of the top attractions. See the Atomium, at the site of the 1958 World Fair, and memorable landmarks such as the Royal Palace, the European Commission buildings, the Palace of Justice and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. After this, there will be a guided walk through the historic city center, where you will visit the Grand Place, the beautiful central square, and the iconic statue Mannekepis. Along the way, you will see a demonstration by a chocolatier and get the change to taste some famous Belgian chocolate. After a full day of sightseeing, you’ll head back to the center of Amsterdam.
IncludesBus Guide Walking tour in Brussels Demonstration by a chocolatier, including chocolate tasting Free time for shopping and sightseeing
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat).