My Guide Website?
Brussels: Grand City Bus Tour156 Reviews
Take a tour of Brussels, the capital city of the European Union, on this 2.5-hour trip that takes you to the most important sites in the city: Grand Place, the Atomium, St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral, Jubelpark, the European Parliament, and more.
- Gaze upon the world-famous Grand Place with its unique city hall and splendid guild houses
- Visit the St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral, a Gothic-style Roman Catholic church
- Admire both the royal palace in the city center and the king's castle on the outskirts of the city
- Look at the Congress Column, a historical monument erected to commemorate the formation of the Belgian state
- See the well-known Heyzel district, home to the renovated Atomium
- Pass by European Complex, which houses the main buildings for the European Union
DescriptionWho hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? A tour of Brussels is a good introduction to Belgium. Discover the ancient buildings of the city and its splendid modern part on board the bus. Your tour will begin at the majestic Grand Place from where the coach will take you to Saint-Michael’s cathedral. Visit the widely known Atomium and pass by the Chinese pavilion and Japanese Tower. From the Royal Residence you will return to the city center to visit the Sablon area, with its numerous antique shops, while passing the Palace of Justice and Royal Palace. The next part of your tour covers the district in which you will see the headquarters of the European Parliament and Commission. Choose between a private and a shared option.
IncludesGuide Air-conditioned coach
- The tour may be canceled if the minimum participants are not met