My Guide Website?
Brussels: Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt & Audio Tour42 Reviews
See Brussels' top 10 attractions as you solve riddles and follow clues on this scavenger hunt. Use maps through a mobile app to navigate your way around the city.
- Solve riddles and puzzles to discover Brussels from a unique perspective
- Learn about the city in a fun and educational format for all ages
- Discover hidden gems that only the locals know about
- Snap photos of some of the most iconic landmarks in Brussels
- Personalize your experience by playing the game in your preferred language
DescriptionSolve riddles and find clues on a self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour through Brussels. Download the app onto your phone and explore Brussels at your own pace, starting and stopping where ever you want. After downloading the app (app link and login info received via email after booking), you'll use the integrated maps to find your way to 10 of the city's top attractions. Along the way, feel free to pause the game for a coffee, lunch, or a break at any time. As you explore, you'll need to work as a team and use logic, imagination, observation, and problem solving to make your way around the city, solving a location-based riddle at each attraction to unlock the next location. Start your tour at the Parc du Cinquantenaire, a well-kept 19th-century urban park featuring flower gardens and fountains, a military museum, and an art museum. Enter the Parlamentarium and learn all about the European Parliament. The Royal Palace will amaze you; it is one of the symbols of Brussels. Then the Royal Museums of Fine Arts await you, don't forget to take pictures of the unique exhibits. The Roman Catholic Chapel Church will leave you speechless with its peaceful beauty. Admire the Carillon of Mont des Arts and its unique architecture. The iconic Manneken-Pis is worth your time to learn its symbolism. Discover La Grand-Place, a huge city square surrounded by elegant historic buildings dating back to the 14th century. Saint Nicholas Church will soothe you with its simplicity while the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula with their incredible architecture.
IncludesMobile scavenger hunt Audio tour
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice.