My Guide Website?
Brussels: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour335 Reviews
Hop-on to a sightseeing Brussels bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off valid for 1 or 2-days. Discover sites such as Botanical Gardens and the Grand Place as you travel on a double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
- Feel relaxed as you explore Brussels at your own pace on a Hop-on Hop-off bus
- Enjoy stunning views and capture amazing shots from the open top deck
- Experience the city in comfort and safety, your ride is eco-friendly
- Learn key facts about Brussels through the audio guide for adults and children
- See iconic sites such as Botanical Gardens, the Grand Place, and more
DescriptionExplore Brussels with a flexible one or two-day hop-on-hop-off bus tour. Enjoy the flexibility and freedom to jump on and off when you desire. See sites such as the Charles Rogier Square, Grote Markt, the Grand Place, and many more. Choose a 1 or 2-day ticket to suit your schedule and start your sightseeing journey. Use your ticket on the blue and red routes and hop off wherever you like. See the sites you want to and spend as much time as you want there at your leisure. Pick a seat in the open-top for panoramic views or in the covered cabin to stay warm. Listen to the recorded commentary about the highlights, sit back, relax, and enjoy unlimited travel for 24 or 48 hours. Follow the blue bus route to see the Saints-Michel-et-Gudule Cathedral, the Belgian Comic Strip Centre, and Botanical Garden. This route also passes the Charles Rogier Square, the Basilica of the Sacred Heart, the Church of Our Lady of Laeken, the Royal Castle of Laeken, and Royal Greenhouses. Don't forget to stop off and take pictures at the Atomium, the Magritte Museum, Sainte-Catherine Square, the Manneken-Pis, and the market square to see the Grand Place. As well, explore the outstanding City Hall and the Art Nouveau major townhouses, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Jump on the red route to stop at the Place Royale to see the best viewpoint over Brussels, Mont des Arts. Hop off at the Palace of Fine Arts, the Sablons quarter, and the European Parliament, if you like. On this route, you can also see the Coudenberg Palace, the Musical Instruments Museum, the Horta Museum, or the Royal Museums of Art and History.
Includes24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket Audio commentary Kids' audio guide Tour app with real-time bus tracking WiFi on board
- From January to the end of March:
- The first departure on the Blue line is at 10:00 AM and the last departure is at 4:00 PM with a frequency of one departure per hour. The total duration of the tour is about 2 hours
- The first departure on the Red line is at 10:00 AM and the last departure is at 4:00 PM with a frequency of one departure every 45 minutes. The total duration of the tour is about 1.5 hours