My Guide Website?
Brussels: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour506 Reviews
Hop-on to a sightseeing Brussels bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off valid for 1 or 2-days. Discover sites such as Botanical Gardens and the Grand Place as you travel on a double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
- Feel relaxed as you explore Brussels at your own pace on a Hop-on Hop-off bus
- Enjoy stunning views and capture amazing shots from the open top deck
- Experience the city in comfort and safety, your ride is eco-friendly
- Learn key facts about Brussels through the audio guide for adults and children
- See iconic sites such as Botanical Gardens, the Grand Place, and more
DescriptionUncover the city's hidden gems with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Enjoy the freedom of exploring at your own pace, hopping off at whatever stops catch your eye. See the city's most iconic sights – and maybe even some off-the-beaten-path treasures – with both the blue and the red routes. Hop on the red route and see top sights including the Palace of Fine Arts, the Sablons quarter, and the European Parliament. Look out at museums including the Musical Instruments Museum, Horta Museum, and the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium. Stop at Place Royale and enjoy breathtaking views. On the blue route, admire Saints-Michel-et-Gudule Cathedral, the Botanical Gardens, and more. Experience the city's authentic side and visit the Marolles neighborhood. This vibrant area offers a mix of old and new, traditional cuisine, vintage shops, and a festive atmosphere.
Includes24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket Earphones (or you can bring your own) Audio commentary on the bus and on the Tootbus app Kids' audio guide Local partner's app (includes M-ticket wallet, real-time bus tracking, audio commentary, and self-guided walking tours) Wi-Fi onboard Clean-energy vehicle
- From January to the end of March:
- The first departure on the Blue line is at 10:00 AM and the last departure is at 4:00 PM with a frequency of one departure per hour. The total duration of the tour is about 2 hours
- The first departure on the Red line is at 10:00 AM and the last departure is at 4:00 PM with a frequency of one departure every 45 minutes. The total duration of the tour is about 1.5 hours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 15%
Reserve Your Experience
From €33.00€28.05Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today