My Guide Website?
Brussels Land of Comics: Outdoor Escape Game22 Reviews
Discover the most fascinating comics in Brussels by following clues and solving puzzles on your phone. Experience a unique adventure while exploring Brussels.
- See highlights like the Royal Theatre, the MOOF Museum, and much more
- Learn why Belgium continues to be called the European capital of comic books
- Enjoy a uniquely crafted story brought to you by a team of talented writers
- Discover the celebrated television characters who had their start in comics
- Enjoy the perfect mix of a tour, an outdoor escape game, and a treasure hunt
DescriptionSee highlights of Brussels by following clues and solving puzzles on your phone in the exploration game, Unexpected Brussels: Land of Comics. Uncover how Brussels became the comic capital of Europe and visit hotspots like the Royal Theatre, Manneken Pis, and more. The city game starts at The Royal Theatre of the Galleries. As you solve challenges, the story unfolds and directions on your phone will guide you to the next location. It will take you between 1-1.5 hours but you should explore at your own pace: simply pause the game and resume when you want from the location where you paused it. Take the opportunity to visit Brussel’s many exciting shops and sights. Play on your own, in a large group, or in several smaller groups that compete against each other before meeting at the final stop of the game, Zinneke Pis. You'll have fun and feel a sense of accomplishment while discovering city highlights in a unique way.
IncludesApp game 24/7 customer support
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€9.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today