My Guide Website?
Brussels: Musical Instruments Museum Entry Ticket
Delve into the world of music history with entry tickets to the Brussels Musical Instruments Museum. Explore four floors of exhibits, listen to 300 sound clips, and admire the Art Nouveau building.
- Listen to clips of almost 300 musical pieces on the included multimedia device
- Explore collections of historical and modern instruments from around the world
- See amazing musical artifacts like the oldest preserved saxophone in the world
- Admire the intricate Art Nouveau architecture of the Old England building
- Stop by a live concert of world-class music in the museum's neoclassical hall
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the rich history and traditions of a range of musical instruments at the Musical Instruments Museum (MIM) in Brussels. Learn about instruments from all over the world, from African slit drums to Western keyboards, and hear them being played. Enter the MIM located on Brussels' famous Mont des Art (Hill of the Arts) site. Admire its intricate architecture in the Art Nouveau style. Start exploring the museum's four floors of collections, and listen to 300 sound clips on the multimedia device included in your ticket. See an exhibition on the history of musical instruments in Europe, a keyboard collection, a room of traditional instruments from around the world, and an exhibit on electronic instruments. Take the chance to stay for a concert in the museum's neoclassical concert hall.
IncludesEntry ticket to the Musical Instruments Museum
- The museum's restaurant is currently closed for renovation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€15.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today