My Guide Website?
Brussels: Outdoor City Escape Game With Drinks9 Reviews
This experience is a new outdoor city escape game during which your smartphones will guide you and your teammates through the streets and bars of Brussels. Complete missions on time, solve riddles and unlock free drinks along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brussels:If youʻre booking your trip to Brussels last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Brussels: Capture the most Photogenic Spots with a Local
- Brussels: Highlights and Hidden Gems Bike Tour
- From Brussels: Bruges and Ghent in a Day Guided Tour
- From Brussels: Flanders Fields Remembrance Full-Day Trip
- Tervuren: AfricaMuseum Entry Ticket
- Escape with a game that mixes drinks, friends & technology
- See Brussels in a fun, alternative way
- Do a challenging pub crawl during the day
DescriptionWant to know what happened last night in Brussels? The game starts & ends in the center of Brussels. Meet with your game master, pick up the gear and download the app that will help you in your quest. With your friends/colleagues and a good sense of adventure, walk about 3 km, discover Brussels, and stop by some bars for refreshments. Solve riddles, unlock free drinks, and continue the hunt. The game lasts about 2h and 30 minutes.
Includes3 drinks per person. Beers by default, but you can do the game alcohol free on request (contact us before)
- There is a 50 euro cash deposit per team (min 6 people / team, max 10 people) Keep in mind that you need to have at least one charged smartphone (iPhone or Android) with internet data working in Belgium, per team. It is strongly recommended that you have one per person All bookings are private, min 6 people, max 10 people per team If you are 15 or 20, you can split into 2 competing teams All bookings include 3 drinks per person (soft drinks or beer)