My Guide Website?
Brussels: Private Comic Strip Street Art Running Tour1 Reviews
Celebrate the rich history of street art in Brussels with a private running tour. Follow a scenic jogging route around the city, see comic strip murals, and have a peek at the Comics Art Museum.
- Travel to the fantasy world of comics with a visit to Brussels' street art route
- Snap a picture with a giant Smurf and learn about their Belgian origins
- Get a workout in as you see murals dedicated to Asterix and Obelix, and more
- Take a quick tour of the Comics Art Museum to immerse yourself in this art form
- Explore the market where Tintin bought the unicorn in 'The Adventures of Tintin'
DescriptionWander through the narrow streets and marketplaces of Brussels' city center as you jog along with your local guide. Join a private running tour of the iconic walls lined with comic strip-themed street art. Gaze at your favorite childhood characters and visit the Comics Art Museum. Meet your guide at your chosen location in the city and dive into a colorful jogging route. Come across a giant Smurf and learn about their creation here in Belgium. See giant murals dedicated to beloved characters, such as Asterix and Obelix, Lucky Luke, and Tintin. Step into the Comics Art Museum for a quick journey through Belgian comic strip history. If you book a morning tour, you'll even be lucky enough to stroll through the flea market where Tintin bought a unicorn in Spielberg's 'The Adventures of Tintin' film.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off by foot Tour guide
- Keep in mind a moderate fitness level is required since this is a strictly running tour.