Brussels: Private Personalized Walking Tour12 Reviews
Experience Brussels like a local on a fully customizable tour. Visit the magnificent city's famous attractions to discovering its low-key hotspots Tailor your itinerary with the help of a guide matched to your interests.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Get off the usual tourist trail and discover things never mentioned in guide books
- Discover hidden gems, off the beaten path areas and the smaller architectural wonders of the city
- Benefit from 100% private and personalised experiences
DescriptionExperience the best of Brussels on a private tour that can be customized to your interests and preferences. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. After your booking, you will receive a short questionnaire about yourself, your interests and what you would like to see and do in Brussels. This will match you to a like-minded local host and put together a bespoke itinerary, designed just for you. The itinerary will be outlined but flexible. Indicate a preferred meeting place convenient for you, and if there are any must-see places you'd like to include in the itinerary. On the day, feel free to change plans or direction, if the suggestions from your host sound exciting! Get off the beaten track and see things not normally covered in guidebooks or on the internet, but loved by the locals. The entire experience will revolve around your wishes so that you can discover a side to Brussels that you will truly adore!
IncludesPrivate and personalized 3, 4, 6 or 8-hour tour Friendly and knowledgeable guide Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation Walking tour (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost) Food and drinks Any tickets into attractions Gratuities (optional) Transportation to/from the meeting and drop off points Public/private transportation during the tour
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements such as tickets, transportation and food and drinks can be arranged at additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 persons (if your group is larger, please make this known so arrangements can be made)
- Please book at least 72 hours in advance so the best itinerary can be organized for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability