Brussels: Private Tour from Zeebrugge
Discover Brussels, the political capital of the Europe Union by private 8 seater Volkswagen Caravelle. See a city full of culture and architecture with time for chocolate, waffle, and beer tastings.
- Discover Brussels with private transportation
- Explore the city and see the many sights of Brussels
- Taste delicious chocolates, a Gueuze beer at à la Mort Subite and a waffle at Cirio
- Take in panoramic views over the entire city
DescriptionDiscover the city by private transportation and see the many sights of Brussels, including the Atomium, the gothic cathedral, the Jubilee Park with king Leopold II's museum island, and universal exhibition halls. Explore the City yourself and visit the fish market over the Halles Saint-Géry. Be astonished by the most beautiful market square of Europe, the 'Grand Place'. Experience panoramic views over the entire city at the 19th century Palace of Justice. Get restaurant recommendations for your lunch break. Go for 'haute cuisine' or for simple but delicious mussels with fries. Taste delicious chocolates, have a Gueuze beer at à la Mort Subite, and a waffle at Cirio. After the tour you will be taken back to the Zeebrugge Cruise Terminal or to a location of your choice in or around Zeebrugge.
IncludesPick-up at Zeebrugge Cruise Terminal; I'll be waiting for you when you leave the building Drop-off at Zeebrugge Cruise Terminal or at any location in or around Zeebrugge Guided tour by private 8 seater Volkswagen Caravelle and on foot Lunch Food and drinks Entrance fees
- This itinerary is a proposal which can be customized and which is open to questions, suggestions, remarks and changes. Also on the day your guide will be flexible, both with regards to timing and contents.
- The operator has the required licenses and is insured to transport passengers.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability