My Guide Website?
Brussels: Train World Museum Entrance Ticket296 Reviews
Marvel at historic railway locomotives and other artifacts from railway history at Train World in Brussels. Located in the old Schaarbeek railway station, the museum's impressive collection includes the oldest preserved locomotive in continental Europe
- See 5 steam engines and authentic railway cottages in an original setting
- Journey back to the days of the railway pioneers
- Stroll around the fabulous Schaerbeek station, one of the oldest railway buildings in Belgium
DescriptionAccess one of the most enchanting museums in Brussels with an entrance ticket to Train World. Located in the old Schaerbeek rail station building, the museum opened in September 2015 and boasts over 8,000 square meters of space. Benefit from a free downloadable Train World app to help you make the most of your visit. Once inside the museum, explore independently and see highlights such as the 19th-century 'Pays de Waes' locomotive, the oldest preserved locomotive in continental Europe. Head to the on-site restaurant when you need a break or to enjoy lunch before or after your visit. Experience the warm hospitality of the restaurant and brewery 'RN Express' and dine in a unique environment.
IncludesEntrance ticket for the Train World museum Free downloadable Train World app Access to the temporary exhibition
- Train World is entirely accessible to persons with reduced mobility
- Facilities at the museum include wireless internet, a parking lot and restaurant
- Train World is open from 10:00 to 17:00 daily (closed Mondays). The ticket office and entry doors close at 15:30
- It is recommended that you plan at least 1.2 hours for your visit to Train World
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€15.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today