My Guide Website?
Brussels: Waffle Making Workshop137 Reviews
Learn to prepare, bake, and enjoy your own delicious Belgian waffles at a 1.5-hour waffle making workshop in Brussels. Eat as many waffles as you can! Ideal for hen parties, team-building exercises, or as an alternative activity for families.
- Learn how to make an authentic Belgian waffle
- Eat as many waffles as you like
- Follow recipes that you can repeat at home
DescriptionDiscover the art of the Belgian waffle at a 1.5-hour waffle-making workshop in the center of Brussels. Prepare the waffle dough, bake it, and then decorate your waffles with cream, chocolate, and seasonal fruits. You don't need any previous cooking experience to attend the workshop, and kids are welcome too. After a short introduction, follow the recipe, split into teams. Everything you need is provided: ingredients, take-home recipes, kitchenware, assistance, and demonstrations. Feel free to make crazy topping combinations; cream, chocolate, honey, fruits – the choice is yours. Take photos of your creations, then enjoy them with a complimentary drink.
IncludesAll ingredients Cookware Take-home recipe Assistance from beginning to end A free drink
- • Hen parties, families and team building groups are welcome
- Milk free, gluten free, and vegan workshops are available on request. All workshops are vegetarian friendly