My Guide Website?
Brussels: Walking Tour from Central Station to Manneken Pis11 Reviews
Discover the city of Brussels on foot. Brussels offers spectacular views as it was built on seven hills. The tour will show you the Brussels way of life. Feel the cosmopolitan atmosphere and enjoy local delicacies.
- See the Atomium, the impressive symbol of modernity from the Universal Exhibition of 1958
- Visit the Manneken Pis, only 55 centimeters but a true historical figure
- Discover the Grand Place, the most beautiful square in Belgium
- View the Palace of Justice proudly overlooking the city from the Hill of the Gallow
- Learn about the buildings of the European Parliament - Commission and Council
DescriptionAs capital of Belgium and of the European Union, Brussels offers the best of many worlds: from Gothic architecture to Art Nouveau, from historical places of interest like the Triumphal Arch in the Jubilee Park and the Palace of Justice to the Atomium, the icon of modernity, which was built to celebrate the Universal Exhibition Expo 58. The medieval town center is both trendy and traditional. Brussels is inviting with interesting contrasts, openness and a lot of vitality. Most impressive however, is the Grand Place with its Gothic Town Hall and gold leaf decorated facades of the guild houses. And of course, courtesy obliges you to pay a visit to Manneken Pis.
IncludesGuided tour Lots of recommendations to enjoy chocolate, waffles, beer, restaurants, bars, and museums
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€280.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today