My Guide Website?
Brussels: Walking Tour Through Comic Art (ES)2 Reviews
A different kind of guided tour through the centre of Brussels will help you understand the importance of comics in Belgium, and you will also see some of the most important murals in the city.
- Uncover the famous Belgian character Tintin's house.
- Discover the first comic mural designed in Brussels.
- Learn about the main Franco-Belgian comics trends.
- Walk along streets other than those of the historic centre.
- Enjoy free entry for children aged 10 and under.
DescriptionOn this different walking tour of Brussels (in Spanish), you will have the opportunity to join your tour guide to discover some of Belgium’s greatest contributions to the world of comics. Brussels is a perfect city to uncover some of the 80 murals dedicated to this international art. You will see the first-ever comic mural which was created in Brussels, along with the famous Herge character Tintin’s house before he moved to Moulinsart Castle. You will also see the huge statue dedicated to Smurfs located in Belgium’s city center. Part of this tour will also talk about the main schools of Franco-Belgian comics and how they’ve influenced comics around the world. You’ll also learn about the most important authors of Belgian comics.
IncludesGuide. Complimentary audiovisual tour information (https://t.me/curiositasmundusES).
- The tour is in Spanish only.
- This tour will have a maximum of 25 people.
- Tour admission is 15€ for 11 years and older.