My Guide Website?
Brussels: Walking Tour with Belgian Lunch, Chocolate, & Beer100 Reviews
Enjoy an authentic Brussels experience on this walking tour, and admire the historic monuments surrounding Grand Place.
- Taste traditional mussels and Belgian frites
- Sample an authentic Belgian waffle
- Try other Belgian dishes such as beef stew, waterzooi, and salmon
- Venture past the major sights of Brussels, Grand'Place and Manneken Pis
- Discover the hidden treasures the oldest part of Brussels, fishmarket, and hidden bars
DescriptionMeet your guide on Grand Place to start this food tour of Brussels, and sample traditional Belgian sweet treats as you learn why the city is so famous for its mouth watering chocolates, often filled with real cream or alcohol. Then, discover the city’s astonishing range of quality beers and artisan brews. Sample some of the most traditional in one of the oldest taverns in Brussels. Listen as your guide helps you to unravel some of the mysteries of Belgian beer. Next, get a taste of the local cuisine with tastings of mussels, served with fresh herbs and flavorful vegetables in a stock of butter and white wine. Try some frites served in paper cones with mayonnaise on the side. Try other Belgian dishes, such as beef stew, waterzooi, and salmon. Complete your foodie experience with some delicious waffles, topped with whipped cream and strawberries.
IncludesWaffle tasting Chocolate and beer tasting Lunch of Belgian dishes : mussels with frites, shrimp croquettes, vol au vent, steak tartare and stoemp All beverages
- The includes tour includes a full lunch Tour not recommended for people with food allergy, gluten free or lactose free.