My Guide Website?
From Amsterdam: Private Sightseeing Trip to Brussels2 Reviews
Discover one of Belgium’s most incredible cities on a private trip to Brussels from Amsterdam. Explore areas like Grand Place and the Sablon at your own pace with a private driver for the day.
- Walk the streets and shop local products in the colorful Sablon neighborhood
- Travel around in your private air-conditioned Mercedes sedan or minivan
- Discover Brussels without the stress of driving yourself or a strict itinerary
- Visit spots to try Belgium chocolate and waffles or other local specialties
- Admire the architecture of the great Atomium and St. Micheal Cathedral
DescriptionEnjoy one of Belgium’s most incredible cities on this Brussels private day-trip from Amsterdam. Enjoy the luxury of a round trip service just for you and your party - picking you up at your accommodation in Amsterdam, and returning you at the end of the day. You will be picked up in a luxury Mercedes sedan or minivan with air-conditioning by a professional driver and after a short meet and greet, you will set off on your cultural adventure of Brussels. You will have approximately 4.5-hours to discover this great city. Feel free to stroll to the historical heart of medieval Brussels and discover an antique myriad of architecture in the Market Square. Or, take in sights like the picturesque Grand Place, St Micheal’s Cathedral, the Atomium, or the cosmopolitan constructions of the Chinese Pavilion. Explore the throngs of antique shops in the Sablon district after passing the Royal Residence of Laeken, and then marvel at the fabulous facades of the Court of Justice and the Council of Ministers.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private driver Transport by 1 or 2 air-conditioned Mercedes vehicles Onboard Wi-Fi Toll and parking fees Bottled water
- Please provide your pick-up details upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€438.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today