My Guide Website?
From Brussels: Bruges Private Tour10 Reviews
Discover the history and the legends of Bruges.
- Travel back in time as you stroll through Bruges' medieval streets
- Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of this romantic town, beloved by artists
- Explore historical center of the city, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Gaze at the Our Lady of Bruges Church and visit the Burg Square
- Enjoy the possibility to take a boat trip on the canals for an extra cost
DescriptionBruges is an ancient city located in the northern part of Belgium, about 100 kilometers from Brussels. The city was once a main port of Belgium and welcomed plenty of artists and nobles from Europe during the 15th century. Bruges maintained its medieval appearance thanks to various factors from the last centuries, about which you will learn during your tour. Today, Bruges is a destination of choice for thousands of tourists every year. On your tour you will visit the city's most important places, such as the ancient city wall park, market square, Burg Square, VisMarkt, GroeningeMuseum, Our Lady of Bruges, Old St. John’s Hospital, Brewery ‘De Halve Maan, the Beguinage and the ‘Lake of Love’.
- Tours are limited to 20 participants per group to ensure the best service possible
- Reserve your place as soon as possible to ensure availability. You can book up to 2 hours before the beginning of the tour (depending on the availability)
- The itinerary can be arranged to suit your needs and preferences (entertaining, academic, professional, etc.)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€300.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today