My Guide Website?
From Brussels: Bruges Private Tour10 Reviews
Discover the history and the legends of Bruges.
- Visit the historical center of Bruges listed as UNESCO World Heritage
- Discover Bruges, a charming, quiet and romantic city
- Possibility to enjoy a boat trip on the canals (12 Euro)
DescriptionBruges is an ancient city located in the northern part of Belgium, about 100 kilometers from Brussels. The city was once a main port of Belgium and welcomed plenty of artists and nobles from Europe during the 15th century. Bruges maintained its medieval appearance thanks to various factors from the last centuries, about which you will learn during your tour. Today, Bruges is a destination of choice for thousands of tourists every year. On your tour you will visit the city's most important places, such as the ancient city wall park, market square, Burg Square, VisMarkt, GroeningeMuseum, Our Lady of Bruges, Old St. John’s Hospital, Brewery ‘De Halve Maan, the Beguinage and the ‘Lake of Love’.
- Tours are limited to 20 participants per group to ensure the best service possible
- Reserve your place as soon as possible to ensure availability. You can book up to 2 hours before the beginning of the tour (depending on the availability)
- The itinerary can be arranged to suit your needs and preferences (entertaining, academic, professional, etc.)