From Brussels: Ghent and Bruges Day-Tour838 Reviews
Discover some of Belgium's most beautiful historic buildings on this full-day tour to Ghent and Bruges. From the stunning Saint Bavo Cathedral to the serene Lake of Love, you will walk away with memorable impressions of these gorgeous Flemish cities.
- Discover the majestic beauty of Saint Bavo Cathedral
- Look above to the wondrous details of the Belfry
- Explore a relic of the Middle Ages, St. Nicholas' Church
- Imagine what it was like to live as a king at Earl’s Castle
- Gaze across at the Lake of Love and the Beguinage
- Treasure the inherent beauty of Our Lady's Church and Michelangelo's Madonna
- Roam the grouns of the Market Square and its Belfry
- Stand before the magnificent Town Hall still in use today
DescriptionDiscover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow your guide back in time! Ghent’s medieval architecture and vibrant atmosphere will impress you as you visit Saint-Bavo’s Cathedral, home to famous Mystic Lamb painting (option), and pass by the Castle of the Counts of Flanders the picturesque medieval harbor Graslei and much more. In Bruges, you will enjoy the peaceful Lake of Love and the old beguinage. Furthermore with your guide you discover the city on foot and you also have the option to enjoy a pleasant boat trip along the narrow canals. Do not forget your comfortable shoes to brave the cobbled streets! Choose between a private and a shared option.
IncludesTransportation to all destinations Professional and multilingual guide Hotel pick up and drop-off Lunch Entrance tickets
- Be aware that this is a walking tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY