My Guide Website?
From Brussels: Guided Day Trip to Dinant and Luxembourg102 Reviews
Discover the capital city of Luxembourg with a professional guide on this day trip from Brussels. Admire the city of Dinant, a city well-known for its music, history, and beer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brussels:If youʻre booking your trip to Brussels last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tervuren: AfricaMuseum Entry Ticket
- Brussels: Highlights and Hidden Gems Bike Tour
- Brussels Atomium Entry Ticket with Free Design Museum Ticket
- Brussels: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- From Brussels: Flanders Fields Remembrance Full-Day Trip
- Explore the Old Town of Luxembourg City with a professional guide
- Marvel at the medieval monuments of the Ville Haute
- See some of the battlements first built by Spain in the 17th century
DescriptionDepart Brussels in the morning and travel by bus to Luxembourg City. Pass the beautiful city of Dinant on the shores of river Meuse, a city well-known for its music, history and beer, where you will have some free time to enjoy the city on your own. Continue the trip to Luxembourg to discover Place d'Armes, founded by the Spanish in 1671, where you can soak up the lively ambiance of its typical restaurants and cafés. Venture down a famous passage to reach Luxembourg City Hall on Place Guillaume II, and then continue to the 17th-century Notre-Dame Cathedral in the heart of the Ville Haute. Explore the old town, the lookout in Chemin de la Corniche and experience the magical quartier of Grund. Get some free time to shop, eat and explore at your own pace before the bus trip back to Brussels.
IncludesSpanish or English-speaking guide Transportation by bus Guided visit to Dinant Guided visit to Luxembourg Recommendations of the cities
- Cancellations are free of charge if made at least 24 hours before departure. Cancellations of less than 24 hours' notice and no-shows will be charged in full.