My Guide Website?
Magical Delft and the Keukenhof Estate: Tulips Galore10 Reviews
Explore the colorful tulips of Keukenhof and the delicate Delft blue porcelain on this all in all day trip from Brussels to the Netherlands.
- Enjoy the fragrances and the colors of 7 million flowers
- Visit the most charming town of the Netherlands: Delft
- Marvel at the picturesque canals, the city hall, the Old and the New Church
- Enjoy the many gardens and beautiful pavilions in Keukenhof
DescriptionFrom early April to mid-May you will get to visit Keukenhof, close to Amsterdam, and show you the tulips at their best. This tour has it all: you will enjoy the fragrances and the colors of 7 million flowers as well as the unearthly beauty of historical Delft. After a leisurely drive through the countryside you'll see the vast bulb fields in full blossom as well as the typical windmills. First, you'll visit Delft which is said to be the most charming town of the Netherlands. You will marvel at the picturesque canals, the city hall, the Old and the New Church that also houses the underground crypt of the Dutch Royal Family. In your free time, you will most certainly browse through the countless small but cozy Delft arts and crafts shops. After lunch and on the way to the Keukenhof estate you'll hear about the history and importance of tulip growing. And then for three hours, you enjoy the many gardens and beautiful pavilions which show a great collection of tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, orchids, roses, carnations, irises, lilies and other flowers.
IncludesTransportation by bus Professional guide Entrance tickets for Keukenhof
- There is no hotel pickup for this tour
- The tour starts at 8:00 AM
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Tour may be canceled if the minimum number of participants is not met
- This tour is not inclusive of lunch or beverages