My Guide Website?
Private Tour: Ghent and Bruges From Brussels Full Day2 Reviews
Enjoy a guided sightseeing excursion in the beautiful cities of Bruges and Ghent. Craft a custom itinerary based on your interests and enjoy private transportation.
- Explore Bruges and Ghent’s canals and architecture on an all-day adventure
- Work with a local guide to customize the tour to suit your interests
- See medieval sites like the Basilica of Holy Blood
- Make the most of your trip
DescriptionStart the tour from your location in Brussels then head to Bruges, the famous so-called Venice of the North and a Unesco World Heritage site. Discover its canals and beautiful gothic buildings as your guide explains all about the most interesting places in the city center - such as the Belfrey tower. After lunch, continue on to Ghent. You will be able to see a marvellous altarpiece in the city's cathedral. Wander along the canals and see the Castle of the Counts of Flanders before you are returned back to Brussels.
IncludesLocal taxes Driver/guide Professional guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Private tour Transport by air-conditioned minivan Transport by private vehicle Bottled water
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note that no lunch is included on this tour