My Guide Website?
Brussels 3-Hour Guided Art Nouveau Tour196 Reviews
Learn about the origins and the development of the Art Nouveau architectural style in Brussels on a 3-hour guided tour. Travel to the Bailli district to see several of the most important Art Nouveau houses in the city. Finish at the Victor Horta Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brussels:If youʻre booking your trip to Brussels last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Brussels: Capture the most Photogenic Spots with a Local
- Brussels: Highlights and Hidden Gems Bike Tour
- From Brussels: Bruges and Ghent in a Day Guided Tour
- From Brussels: Flanders Fields Remembrance Full-Day Trip
- Tervuren: AfricaMuseum Entry Ticket
- Discover the most impressive Art Nouveau buildings in Brussels
- Hear about the history of the architectural style from a knowledgeable guide
- Learn how iron, glass, wood and stone were combined to create this unique style