My Guide Website?
Brussels: Private 3-Hour Sightseeing Walking Tour77 Reviews
Discover the historical heart of Brussels in 3 hours with your own private guide. This tour will show the highlights of Brussels city center and explain to you why Brussels is such an exciting place.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brussels:If youʻre booking your trip to Brussels last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Brussels: Capture the most Photogenic Spots with a Local
- Brussels: Highlights and Hidden Gems Bike Tour
- From Brussels: Bruges and Ghent in a Day Guided Tour
- From Brussels: Flanders Fields Remembrance Full-Day Trip
- Tervuren: AfricaMuseum Entry Ticket
- See all the most important sights in Brussels city center
- Visit the Grand Place of Brussels, probably the most beautiful square in Europe
- Pass by many chocolate shops and manufacturers
DescriptionMeet your guide in the lobby of your hotel if centrally located or at a centrally located meeting point in Brussels. On foot, discover the historical city center of Brussels including a visit of the famous Grand Place with its beautiful guild houses and surroundings such as the St Hubertus galleries, and the notoriously statue of Manneken Pis. Discover the Place de la Bourse Square with its imposing 19th-century stock market, the Place de la Monnaie Square with its opera house, and the Saint Goedele cathedral. Continue and take a stroll in the Warande Park until you reach the Royal Palace. Walk towards the Sablon Square before descending back to the Grand Place.
- Please note the itinerary will be adapted according to the place of departure and the order of visits might change