My Guide Website?
Brussels: Private Tour of the Upper and Lower City3 Reviews
Discover the history and legends of Brussels with this fantastic private tour. Marvel at the beauty of the Lower City, then climb the hill to explore the spectacular Upper City. See all the sights and learn about this fascinating city from your guide.
- Visit the historical center of Brussels
- Discover the rich cultural life, museums, and architecture of the Belgian capital
- Learn more about Art Nouveau, Belgian beers, and chocolate
DescriptionWith this fantastic private tour, set off on a journey of discovery around Brussels, the capital of Belgium and the second most cosmopolitan city in the world. Split into two sections, explore both the Lower City and the Upper City and understand the origins and historic development of the city. Your tour will begin in the Lower City at the Grand Place, the central square of Brussels. Head towards the Manneken Pis, a landmark bronze sculpture, before continuing towards the Saint-Géry island, once the largest island in the Senne river. Marvel at the beautiful St. Catherine square, then pass through the stunning De Brouckère and Monnaie squares. Discover the spectacular federal opera house of Belgium before ending at the Saint-Hubert Royal Galleries, an ensemble of glazed shopping arcades. In the afternoon, continue your exploration of Brussels in the Upper City. Starting from the Grand Place again, climb uphill towards the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula, where you can admire the stained-glass windows from the inside. From the cathedral, head towards the Place des Palais, where you will find the royal park and palace. Visit the Musical Instruments Museum or pass by the Magritte museum and the Palace of Fine Arts to arrive at the Petit Sablon and the Grand Sablon.
IncludesProfessional guide Transport Tickets to museums Drinks and meals
- To ensure the best service possible, tours are limited to 25 participants per group
- Reserve your place as soon as possible to ensure availability. You can book up to 2 hours before the beginning of the tour (depending on the availability)
- The itinerary can be arranged to suit your needs and preferences (entertaining, academic, professional, etc.)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now