My Guide Website?
Brussels: Private Tour with a Local37 Reviews
Explore the city with a friendly and passionate local who will help you discover the city like a real Brussels resident.
- Get to know Brussels through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips and tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionWith this welcoming tour, transform your way of traveling to make it as much about the people you meet as it is the places you see. Explore the city with a friendly local who is passionate about his or her city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip. Meet where you're staying to get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and buy groceries, discover the easiest ways to get around and learn about the top things to see and do. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable navigating the city and confident that you have all the information needed to make the most of your stay.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips and gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks
- Children below 3 years-old are free of charge
- In case travelers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
- Travelers can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour so comfortable shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now