My Guide Website?
'Zombie Invasion' Brussels : outdoor escape game2 Reviews
🏰 Explore Brussels while playing an outdoor escape game with Coddy. 🌟 Discover popular attractions and unlock hidden gems as you solve riddles and complete missions along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brussels:If youʻre booking your trip to Brussels last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tervuren: AfricaMuseum Entry Ticket
- Brussels: Highlights and Hidden Gems Bike Tour
- Brussels Atomium Entry Ticket with Free Design Museum Ticket
- Brussels: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- From Brussels: Flanders Fields Remembrance Full-Day Trip
- Discover Brussels in a fun way
- Have fun with your friends or family
- See the highlights of Brussels as well as hidden gems
- 🔐 Unlock fun facts about the places you visit
Description🧟♂️ ZOMBIE INVASION 🧟♀️ A virus known as Z-1 has gone out of control in the laboratories of Kalio Tech Corporation. It spread rapidly and is proving to be extremely dangerous. Infected people turn into real flesh-eating zombies. Dozens of cities have already been contaminated and invaded by hordes of zombies. Escape the city before it's too late! Will you escape from the undead in time? Will you choose to save only yourself, or also other survivors along the way? YOUR AVENTURE STARTS NOW! 🎭 A fun city tour with an offbeat scenario 🧠 Solve riddles along the way to crack the case 👀 Find the clues that are hidden on the monuments around you 💎 Explore the must-see places & discover some hidden gems 🔐 Unlock fun facts about the places you visit ⌚ Play at your own rhythm: start and pause whenever you want 💬 The Coddy team is available for you 7/7 via live chat (9AM-8PM)
Includes7/7 live support (9AM-8PM) A fun city tour with an offbeat scenario Solve riddles along the way to crack the case Find the clues that are hidden on the monuments around you Explore the must-see places & discover some hidden gems Unlock fun facts about the places you visit
- Available in English, Italian, French, Dutch and Spanish uration: +/- 120 min (5 km)