Best Business in Louise
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Brussels team
Brussels is not only the capital of Belgium and European Union but also a commercial hub with only 0.5% of Belgium's surface area but generates 25% of the nation's Gross National Product.
Due to its geographic location at the centre of Europe, modern infrastructure, highly motivated multi-lingual workforce and favorable fiscal regimes, Brussels is the home to more than 2,500 foreign companies. 2s after Washington, Brussels hosts 1,200 international associations and lobbying companies.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Brussels:If youʻre booking your trip to Brussels last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tervuren: AfricaMuseum Entry Ticket
- Brussels: Highlights and Hidden Gems Bike Tour
- Brussels Atomium Entry Ticket with Free Design Museum Ticket
- Brussels: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- From Brussels: Flanders Fields Remembrance Full-Day Trip