My Guide Website?
Brussels: Guided City Tour with Food and Drinks1 Reviews
Walk through some of the most interesting neighborhoods in Brussels, discovering local food and eateries along the way. Try some local specialties, including shrimp croquettes, carbonnade, and Belgian waffles.
- Taste the very best products Bruxelles has to offer
- Try an array of traditional delicacies and drinks
- Discover the city from a different perspective
- Visit historic eateries, modern cafes, and trendy restaurants
Description•Amuse-bouche : Let’s start the day by enjoying a glass of typical Belgian beer and a small dish of escargots de mer, to prepare yourself for your big lunch ahead! •Starter: Time to try the shrimp croquettes in one of the best specialized places in Bruxelles ! •Main dish: In a typical brasserie, we’ll eat a serving of Carbonnade, a meat dish born right here, in Bruxelles! What’s the secret ingredient that makes this delicacy so good?… right, you guessed it, it’s the Belgian beer. And of course, it cannot be a Bruxelles meal without a good serving of hot, salty fries. •Waffles: After these savoury dishes, time for something sweet: they’re everywhere in the world, but the Belgian waffles have remained the best, for more than a century! •Chocolate: Well, we cannot let you go without giving you a taste of Belgian chocolate, and in such a beautiful and historical shop!
IncludesAt least 5 food stops Local French/English-speaking guide Water, wine, beer or soft drinks Walking tour
- The tour starts at 10:45 am goes from Monday to Saturday The tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate and has a maximum of 12 If the minimum number of guests is not reached, this tour can be rescheduled At least one serving of food is included at each stop as well as water, wine, beer, or a soft drink Children under 6-years-old can take to tour for free This tour is always run in English and French.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€95.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today