My Guide Website?
Brussels: Self-Guided Interactive Place Saint Catherine Tour
Explore the beautiful city of Brussel's historic centre and have fun at the same time on this interactive, self-guided discovery game made by our local creator.
- Go beneath the surface of Brussels
- Solve riddles to unlock local stories, secret recommendations and hidden gems
- Explore Place Sainte-Catherine, Anspach Fountain, and Maison de la Bellone from an unconventional perspective
- Enjoy the perfect mix of a city tour, outdoor game, and playful learning
DescriptionEnjoy an interactive city discovery experience across Brussels' city center and solve riddles via a web app in your phone’s browser. Solve 11 riddles and discover the secrets of the romantic Place Saint Catherine at your own pace as you make your way from one hidden location to the next. Your challenge starts in front of Saint Catherine Church. Unlock local recommendations and fun facts as well as the history of the city. Curious facts: Get to know more about the city, discover the secrets of the main attractions, and learn about curious facts that you won't read elsewhere. Find monuments and hidden secrets: Our local creator created an interactive walk through the city. Cryptic indications make you wind through the cities streets, inviting you to pay attention to details which you usually won't notice. Once you've arrived at the next stop, you will have to solve a question: open your eyes and mind and use your location to find the right answer! Enjoy: While doing this discovery trail, you will get to know the city from another point of view. Even locals discover new facts while doing secret city trails! During your game, discover spots in Brussels that most locals don’t even know and see popular sights from a different angle. Take a walk around the historic streets of one of the city's most famous Flemish neighborhoods and discover the hidden gems of Belgium’s capital. From unique street art to kitsch cafés, from Belgian beer hotspots to curious statues, St Catherine has it all. Unlock the stories of the neighborhood, and recommendations to local favorite spots, all while you solve riddles on your phone. Explore highlights such as the lively Rue de Flandre, the beautiful Anspach Fountain, Maison de la Bellone and more. This game is suitable for friends, couples, families with kids and team-building exercises. Enjoy being together while exploring a city, get creative and use your imagination to unearth the city’s secrets.
IncludesA city discovery self-guided tour with stories, directions and riddles The tour is played through a web browser on your own smartphone A weblink to the tour is sent directly after booking (email from local supplier) Available in: English Receive recommendations on favorite places (food-drink-culture) by the local creator
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience
- You can play in a team of 1–5 people
- Right after booking, you receive the play link to the City Trail (sent by email from Secret City Trails/local supplier)
- No app download is needed
- This trail is available in English
- The link is valid for 90 days
- Discover the city at your own pace, take as many breaks as you like
- You need internet connection and a little data. You'll play on your browser
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€22.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today