My Guide Website?
Antwerp Tour From Brussels35 Reviews
Take a guided tour of Antwerp, home of the 17th-century painter Rubens and a major international diamond center. Youâ€™ll visit highlights such as Market Square with its ancient houses and Our Lady's Cathedral, home to 2 of Rubens' masterworks.
- View 2 of Rubensâ€™ 17th-century masterpieces at Our Ladyâ€™s Cathedral
- Stroll around Market Square, and see its ancient houses
- Visit the must-see Antwerp Central railway station
- Try a local 'Bolleke' beer
DescriptionTake a day trip from Brussels to Antwerp, the second-largest city in Belgium and home to Europeâ€™s second-largest harbor. On a 5.5-hour excursion youâ€™ll have the opportunity to explore Antwerpâ€™s rich past. This is the city that was home to P. P. Rubens, the world-famous painter of the 17th century. Youâ€™ll be taken to the city center and depart the tour bus to visit Marquet Square, which is lined by ancient houses. This is also the site of Our Lady's Cathedral. The entrance fee for touring the cathedral is included in the price of the tour.Â Our Ladyâ€™s Cathedral houses, among other treasures, 2 of Rubens' masterpieces. Youâ€™ll see The Elevation of the Cross and The Descent from the Cross on display here. Youâ€™ll also have a chance to see the oldest part of Antwerpâ€™s harbor, during a drive-through on the tour bus. Choose between a private and a shared option.
IncludesGuide Transportation by air-conditioned coach Cathedral entrance fee
- Please be aware that the tour is a walking tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility