Brussels Culinary Evening Tour2 Reviews
Get a real taste of Brussels' authentic flavors during this 3-hour culinary escape where culture, history and flavors collide. It includes cheese, ham, Belgian sprouts, endives, mussels, beef stew, frites, waffles and speculoos.
- Enjoy a unique gastronomic experience with a guide
- Taste Brussels’ famous dishes: frites, waffles, mussels, sprouts and beef stew
- Enjoy a local wine and beer tasting
DescriptionIf fries and mussels already sound appealing to you, this tour is a must-do activity in Brussels. Whilst you can have dinner almost anywhere, it is difficult to get an inside look into Belgian cuisine. Often you need help to choose which dishes to select, not to mention varying prices and quality. This evening tour is a unique gastronomic and cultural experience as it combines the highlights of Belgian cuisine with the history behind its best dishes. While the majority don't think French fries are a delicacy, wait until you try Belgian frites with mayonnaise. The list of tastings will include Flemish beef stew or grilled salmon (upon your taste). Since cooked meats and artisanal cheese require a refreshing cold drink for better digestion and differentiation of flavors, you will be introduced to famous Belgian beers (selected accordingly to the type of dish served) as well as red or white French wine, upon your preference. During the dinner, your tour guide will strive to offer you as much information as possible regarding Belgian cuisine, Belgian habits or anything you would like to know about the country. The location of the tour will provide an authentic Belgian atmosphere to offer you the chance to interact with Belgian culture. Even if you're full after your main course, there will always be room for a light and crispy Brussels waffle topped with chocolate, cream and strawberries, along with a flavored cappuccino. During the short walk between the venues, discover the Royal Galleries and get a glimpse of Brussels at night.
IncludesGuided tour Food and beverages Pick-up from your hotel
- The groups are maximum 15 persons for an individual experience and are led by experts that will answer any questions about Belgian cuisine and history
- It is highly recommended not to bring infants on the tour. The atmosphere is not appropriate for infants due to the fact that is it a tour where alcoholic beverages are served
- The legal age of drinking in Brussels is 16
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability