My Guide Website?
Brussels: Fin-de-Siècle & Old Masters Museum Entry Ticket35 Reviews
Immerse yourself into the heart of the dazzling atmosphere of 1900 Brussels at the Fin-de-Siècle Museum and the remarkable collection of Flemish art at the Old Masters Museum with this entry ticket.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of early-1900s Brussels
- Discover various schools of art, from Impressionism to Art Nouveau
- See artwork from over 120 artists, incl Bosch, Bruegel, Rubens and many more
- Explore works from major art schools such as Impressionism and Art Nouveau
- Feast your eyes on works by artists such as Rembrandt and Bruegel The Elder
DescriptionDiscover the history of Brussels from 1868 to 1914 through its art at the Fin-de-Siècle Museum. See how Brussels developed a reputation as a cultural hotspot during that period. Enjoy the Fin-de-Siècle Museum, located in the heart of Brussels, dedicated to the 1900s, when Brussels was a unique artistic crossroads and the capital of Art Nouveau. The museum hosts paintings, drawings, watercolors, prints, sculptures, photographs, films, models, and decorative objets d'art. Explore works from major art schools such as Impressionism, Symbolism, Wagnerism and Art Nouveau. See works by famous Belgian artists, including James Ensor, Victor Horta, and Henry Van de Velde. Check out the museum's collection of works by foreign artists, such as the great Paul Gauguin, and stay tuned for upcoming special exhibitions.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Fin-de-Siècle Museum Admission to Old Masters Museum Booking fee
- All visitors must pass through a light security check upon arrival