My Guide Website?
Brussels: Belgian Chocolate Workshop1 Reviews
Discover Belgian chocolate and learn how to make these tasty treats with a local artisan in Brussels. Enjoy a workshop with a chocolatier and make chocolates yourself.
- Discover some secrets and learn why Belgium is famous for chocolate
- Create your own chocolate treats with the help of expert chocolatiers
- Work with a newly discovered cocoa bean that creates pink chocolate
- Wrap up your creations so you can take them home to share and enjoy
- Enjoy an automatic 10% discount at the chocolate store
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the world of chocolate during this chocolate workshop at the Belgian Chocolate Makers in Brussels. Roll up your sleeves and follow alongside a chocolatier to make your own chocolate bar, truffles, and more. Enjoy a hot chocolate or a glass of refreshing water while you work. Start the day with a warm welcome from Elisabetta, your chocolate maker instructor for the day. Hear about the world of Belgian chocolate so you can take home an array of chocolate-making secrets. Make your very own personalized chocolate bar and some tasty mendicants and truffles using original chocolate from Haiti. As you create, hear about ruby chocolate, a newly discovered cocoa bean that is 100 percent natural that creates pink chocolate treats. Taste a real cocoa bean and a delicious liqueur de cacao. As you work, try the 3 different origin chocolates: Philippines (Mana), Congo (Ituri), and the illustrious ruby chocolate. During the activity, enjoy a delicious cup of hot chocolate on cold days or a glass of cool water on warm days. Before you leave, get some leaflets describing the ins and outs of cocoa production and enjoy a 10% discount in the store. At the end of the experience, pack up your chocolates and take them home with you to share with friends and family (or keep your sweet treats all to yourself).
IncludesChocolate workshop Awarded chocolatier instructor Personalized chocolate bar, mendiants, and truffles Hot chocolate (winter time) or cool water (summer time) Cocoa bean, liqueur de cacao, and origin chocolate tastings Hairnet and gloves 10% to 20% in-store discount
- Start your experience at The Belgian Chocolate Makers. The doors will open 5 minutes before the start of the activity. Please be on time, as no one will be allowed inside once the workshop has started. The workshop can take place in two different locations (very closed to each other). You will receive a whatsapp message a few hours before the starting time of the activity confirming you the address and giving you some informations about the check-in. Our two locations are Rue Lebeau 11 (Sablon) and Rue de Namur 6 (Place Royale). Booking terms and conditions apply. https://www.chocolaterie.brussels/service/booking-terms-of-sale/
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€45.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today